Are you seeking for a finalized list of school in the Kannur range? In this article, you are going to know a details finalized list of the highest quality school that is physically situated in the Kannur range.
You will get a details direction, Web Address info, approximate online users ratings, Support Number, and also a direction details from your house. All info has been gathered from these school ‘s official webpage.
So, you can stay trust in this info. If you have visited their place, don’t forget to provide your experience with these association.
Top School List and Details in Kannur Range
1. Ursuline Senior Secondary School
Ursuline Senior Secondary School is a good school. The teachers are very kind and helpful. The students are very active and friendly. The location is great, very close to the Lions Club. I would definitely recommend Ursuline Senior Secondary School to other students.
- Street Address: near Lions Club, Payyambalam, Kannur, Kerala 670001, India
- Contact Number: +91 497 270 2035
- Web info: .ursulinekannur.com
2. St. Michael’S Pre Primary School, Kannur
St. Michael’s Pre Primary School is located in Burnacherry, Kannur and has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 from 18 users. The school caters to students from kindergarten to fifth grade. The curriculum is based on the Indian primary school system and emphasises learning through hands-on experiences. The school is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and offers an outdoor playground, a courtyard, and a library.
- Office Address: 30, Onden Rd Burnacherry, Onden Rd, Burnacherry, Kannur, Kerala 670001, India
- Web Link: tmichaelpreprimary.com
3. St. Michael’S Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School
St. Michael’s Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School is a good school. It has high rating, good reviews, and is located in the heart of Kannur. The school provides good facilities and education to its students.
- Street Address: Burnacherry, Kannur, Kerala 670001, India
- Contact Line: +91 497 276 1565
4. Army Public School
The Army Public School is a public educational institution located in Kannur, Kerala. It was established in the year 1868 and it currently operates with a rating of 4.3 on the 5-point scale. The school is known for its high quality of education and its facilities. It has a total of 1,688 students and 76 user reviews.
- Office Address: V958+73P, Burnacherry (PO), Kannur, Kerala 670013, India
- Contact Line: +91 497 270 4740
- Website information: .apscnr.com
5. Rims Montessori School, Kannur
Rims Montessori School is a great place to send your children. The teachers are experienced and they provide a great education. The facilities are excellent and the children have a lot of fun. The only downside is that the location can be a bit far from the city centre.
- Street Address: Onden Rd, near Cooperative Consumer Stores, Kannur, Kerala 670001, India
- Support Line: +91 497 276 4636
- Web Page: rimsmontessorischool.ac.in
6. St.Teresa’S Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School
St.Teresa’S Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School is a high school in Kannur, Kerala. It was founded in 1967 and is a government-aided school. The school offers courses in arts, commerce, science and mathematics. It has a campus with a library, a multipurpose hall, a playground, and a canteen. The school has a student population of over 1,600. The school has a rating of 4.4 on the scale of 1 to 5 and 124 reviews from students. Many of the users laud the school for its high standards and commend the teachers for their dedication. Some students complain about the difficulty of the courses and the lack of facilities, but overall the school has been well-received.
- Road Address: Kannur Cantonment Area, Burnacherry, Kannur, Kerala 670013, India
- Support Line: +91 497 270 2525
- Website Link: teresianaihsskannur.blogspot.com
7. Kendriya Vidyalaya Kannur
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kannur is a government school located in Kannur, Kerala. The school is rated 4.4 out of 5 by users and has 98 reviews. Majority of the reviews are positive. According to these reviews, the school provides good education and facilities.
- Street Address: V978+QJV, Burnacherry, Kannur, Kerala 670017, India
- Contact: +91 497 270 7580
- Web: kannur.kvs.ac.in
8. Deenul Islam Sabha Girls Higher Secondary School
Deenul Islam Sabha Girls Higher Secondary School is a girls’ high school located in Kannur, Kerala, India. It was established in 1976 and has an enrollment of over 900 students. The school is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. The school’s motto is “Knowledge is Power”. The school’s mission is to provide quality education to girls, promoting lifelong learning and empowering them to become confident and self-sufficient individuals. The school offers a range of courses, including math, science, social studies, English, and computer science. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including music, art, and sports. The school’s students are highly diverse, ranging from rural area girls to those from wealthy families. The school has a strong alumni base, and many of the school’s graduates go on to pursue higher education and careers
- Street Address: V96H+4HW, Chirakulam Kulam, Thavakkara, Kannur, Kerala 670003, India
- Hotline: +91 497 273 1189
9. Govt Town Hss
Govt Town Hss is a Government school located in Kannur, Kerala. It was rated 4.3 by a user and has 44 reviews. The majority of users found the school to be good, with some stating that it is one of the best in the city.
- Road Address: V9F5+3R8, Alavil – Azhikode Road, Payyambalam, Kannur, Kerala 670001, India
- Contact Line: +91 497 276 5764
10. St.Peter’S L P School, Burnacherry,
St.Peter’s L P School is a co-educational school located in Burnacherry, Kannur Cantonment Area, in Kannur, Kerala, India. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and offers classes from Kindergarten to Class XII. The school has a strength of around 700 students and employs a teaching staff of around 60. The school offers a variety of curricula, including Indian and Western systems. The school’s facilities include a library, a playground, and a cricket ground. The school’s motto is “Knowledge is Power” and the school’s mascot is the tiger.
- Street Address: Kannur Cantonment Area, Burnacherry, Kannur, Kerala 670013, India